The best Android root app named Kingo Root (Kingoroot) exe for PC Windows latest version free download full 2018. Kingoroot exe for PC file has been assurances with Kingosoft. You will be able to root all Android devices in an easy way by using your PC. Official source of Kingo root exe for PC claims that it is compatible with the following mobile brands such as “Samsung, HTC, VIVO, LG, Lenovo, Oppo, ZTE, Micromax, Huawei, Alcatel, and many other brands having Android v4.1.2 to Android v7.1, and Android v8.0 oreo. You can use Kingroot for PC as alternate to Kingo Root. Kingoroot exe for PC has the following best features to root Android phones and tablets. Those features are as under.
Features of Kingo root for PC
- You will get fastest performance by your device after root
- It can preserve device battery life for you
- You can get access to the root only apps on your device after using this app
- Kingoroot will remove all carrier bloatware from your mobile phone
- You can customize your phone’s appearance
- It can enable it to attain admin level permission
Kingo Root (Kingoroot) for PC
Kingoroot exe for PC app has the highest user rate. You can even root all Android phones. It has one-click root method for Android users. So, this method is the simple and easy for every user. If you are a new user and don’t know about root an Android phone or rooting applications (such as Kingroot, Root Master, One click root, etc), just follow these steps.
How to Root With Kingoroot PC?
- Turn on your phone.
- Phone should have 50% of battery charge.
- An Internet connection needed.
- Need USB cable.
How to Setup Kingo Root (Kingoroot)
- Download Kingo root exe for PC from below here.
- Run the downloaded file on your PC and complete the installation.
- Double click on the desktop icon to launch it.
- Connect your phone with your PC via USB cable.
- You haven’t installed device drivers on your PC, don’t worry Kingo root pc will download it for your Windows automatically if internet connection will be available. If you are using Windows 8 then some setting need while the installation Kingoroot. Follow the showing instructions to complete the setting.
- Need to Enable USB debugging option on your Android phone (Necessary).
- Here you will see a prompt Windows on your screen. Just check on “always allow from this computer” and then “Ok”.
- Here some notifications will show on your screen. Read carefully before start root process.
- Finally click on “ROOT” option to root your device.
- Remember that if your devices is compatible with Kingo root for PC, you will get “root succeed” notification.
- If you want to check root status, just go to installed apps on portion on your Android phone, and if “Superuser” is installed while the rooting process, then your devices is rooted. If “Superuser” is not installed then try another root compatible tool to be rooted.
Get your best root app Kingo root for PC file by a single click on the download option below. You can always check for new available versions here through “check for new update” option at below here.